Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quote of the Week


So, it's been a long time since I've done a quote of the week and I thought it was definitely worth reviving. I hope everyone is having a great week--whether you are at work, getting ready to start back to school, or just relaxing!

"I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote down, I spend the time looking for the paper I wrote it down on." -Beryl Pfizer
Do you ever feel like this? I sure do. I never would have thought that at 20-something, I would start to lose things, forget things, etc. But I do, and I do it often.

This realization has really instilled in me the power of organization. I often find myself "too busy" to label things, file things, put things back in their proper place, but if I just would take that extra second it takes to do that, I would save myself a world of hurt.

No more searching frantically for the note I wrote myself, because I know it is written neatly in the book I write my "to do lists". No more sifting through a huge pile of random papers for that one important document, because I know exactly which folder it is filed in.

Sounds nice, huh?! Why don't we start today? We can do it together. We've all heard the expression, "A stitch in time saves nine". It's so true. Take the time to get the little stuff done now, so you don't have to worry about a bigger problem later. Good luck. Let me know how it goes for you!
Quote of the WeekSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: