Monday, August 24, 2009

To be continued...


So, I haven't mentioned it before, but I am pregnant. So pregnant, in fact, that I am about to pop:)

Our little girl is coming September 1st and for that reason, I am putting the blog on hold a few months! I will be back in December with new and exciting career information, advice, etc. ! Don't forget to check back with us.

Also, don't forget to visit our website, www.adventisthealthsystem.org for up-to-date job opportunities at each of our 37 hospitals.

For those of you college students, AHS will still be represented at all of the Career Fairs by my wonderful colleagues, so don't forget to stop in and see us. We also have a cool new giveaway, that I promise, you don't want to miss out on:)

Thanks to all of the loyal readers! Keep us in your prayers and I will be sure to post pics of our chick after she is hatched:)

To be continued...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: